Feb. 9, 2019 — The fourth Annual Community Job Fair will take place Thursday, Mar. 7, from 10 a.m to 3 p.m, at the Three Rivers Casino Resort Event Center.
This one-stop Community Job Fair will feature over 40 businesses on-hand and looking to hire, employment opportunities including summer employment, community business connects and the resources needed for a great career choice.
Past job fairs have had over 300 participants in attendance.
Attendance is free.
Potential vendors who would like additional information, or to register with a free booth, can contact Pam Hickson at 541-902-3821.
Applicants are encouraged to bring a current resume and come, ‘dressed to impress.’
To date, the following businesses have confirmed their participation:
• Three Rivers Casino Resort/CTCLUSI
• Washington Federal
• Oregon Home Care Commission
• Oregon Dept of Transportation
• Miller Timber Services, Inc
• Oregon Coast Culinary Institute
• IITR Truck School
• Worksource Lane
• NW Youth Corps
• Lane County Government
• Siuslaw Valley Fire & Rescue • Siuslaw School District
• Siuslaw Public Library
• Fred Meyer
• Bicoastal Media, Coos Bay
• May Trucking Company
• Summit Salon Academy PDX • Oregon Army National Guard