Court report, Nov. 27 – Dec. 4
- Matthew James Richner pleaded no contest to theft. He must perform 80 hours of community service.
- Hannah Mac-Lynn pleaded guilty to theft and resisting arrest. She must pay $250 in fines.
- Heather Ann Rowles pleaded no contest to resisting arrest and criminal trespass. She was sentenced to 5 days in the Florence City Jail. She must pay $525 in fines and not contact or be in or about the residence or place of employment of the victim.
- Jeffrey Ray Hollingsworth pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct. She must pay $399.91 in fines.
- Virgil Duane Bechtold pleaded no contest to harassment and unauthorized entry to a motor vehicle. He must pay $450 in fines and not contact or be in or about the residence or place of employment of the victim.