The public is invited to attend the 7th annual Siuslaw High School Hall of Fame induction ceremony, which will be held Friday, Aug. 18, at Three Rivers Casino and Hotel.
The 2017 Siuslaw Hall of Fame inductees are:
• The late Ray Hines (Class of 1948)
• Dick Hoberg (Class of 1968)
• Rich Ross (Class of 1984)
• Kelli Lang (Class of 1985)
• David Brackney (Class of 1991)
• Ricky Lowe (Class of 1994)
• Deacon Perkins (District Staff & Coach)
• 1983 and 1984 Girls State Champions 4x100 relay team of Kelli (Lang) Hagen, Tammy (Courtney) Johnson, Terri Gortler and Shelly (Smith) Conro.
• 1967 Boys mile relay team of Bob Hylton, Everett May, Greg Wells and Larry Ulrich
The nominations, along with the eventual selections for the Hall of Fame, are based on at least one of four basic criteria including athletic accomplishment during and/or beyond high school; team success or achievement; as a private citizen who made significant contribution to the athletic program at Siuslaw High School; as an outstanding district employee; or through significant civic or academic achievement beyond high school.
Doors open at 5:30 p.m., including a full dinner and ceremony.
Tickets are $20 per person, which is sponsored by the Siuslaw Athletic Booster Club.
For more information, or to submit nominations for 2018, email [email protected] .com or contact Chris Johnson at 541-991-0217.